Dear members, 27 July 21
Please note as advised that at midnight, Tuesday 27 July 2021, these restrictions apply to licensed Clubs.
We have received updated restrictions and these have been included in with blue highlight.
- Indoor and outdoor densities at 1 person per 4m2 (25%). Capacities are based on the size of the club. Eg if a club has an area of 800m2 then 200 patrons (excluding staff) are permitted;
- The consumption of food and beverages is permitted both indoors and outdoors but must be done while seated;
- TAB, Bingo, 8ball, darts etc are permitted;
- Gaming is permitted subject to 25% densities;
- Takeaway services are permitted;
- No dancing apart from bridal waltzes;
- No singing indoors by the public, however singing may occur indoors if the singers are performers and they are performing or rehearsing (excludes persons singing at karaoke). Anyone is permitted to sing outdoors;
- Team, club or competitive sports are prohibited, while training and practice at clubs is permitted. Should there be no community transmissions over the next 7 days, then it is anticipated that team, club and competitive sports will again be introduced;
- The wearing of mask indoors is mandatory, unless eating or drinking.
Andrew Mackenzie, Administration Manager
Toorak Burnside Bowling Club, 25 Giles St, Toorak Gardens SA 5065
Tel: 08 8331 0062
Here is the latest Tiger Tales Newletter, edited by Lyndon Stacy